Skip to content
Waistbeads Care Instructions
- Ilekedi waistbeads are handcrafted with a variety of materials: gemstones, glass beads, crystals, semi-precious stones and metal accents.
- You can bathe, exercise and swim with your waistbeads and chains on.
- To keep your beads at their most shiny, take them off before bathing.
- Ilekedi uses the highest quality beading wire and thread to string, However, excessive or repeated force over time will cause your waistbeads to break.
- Be conscious of your waistbeads when removing your clothes and using the toilet.
- Always pull up your beads first, then pull down your pants.
- This will keep you from pulling on them which can cause them to break.
- If you use any exfoliating or brightening soaps, it is recommended that you take off your beads before bathing.
- Avoid putting creams, oils or perfumes directly on your waistbeads.
- Metal Accents are non tarnish and nickel free but over time, they may become dull due to sweat and soap build up. Restore their shine by cleaning with a jewelry polishing cloth.
- Keep all bracelets from water and moisture and should not be worn in the shower. We are not responsible for replacing discolored items after use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.